I'm David William an International Psychic Medium
Allow me to introduce myself
I'm based in Bollington near Macclesfield, Cheshire in the U.K. I'm a trusted advisor to "A" lister's and now
I'M YOUR PSYCHIC MEDIUM.
Why am I for you?
BECAUSE you're not into crystal balls and spooky stuff and want some rock solid advice.
BECAUSE you want value for money and a guarantee you'll get what you need.
BECAUSE you want proof that your loved ones in spirit are OK. And that they've still got your back.
AND ME? THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DO.
I reconnect you with your loved ones and give you a sneaky peak into your future.
Never have that "OMG, What shall I do?" moment again.
BEST PART: If you're too far away or too busy to come to Macclesfield in Cheshire, let's connect by phone or Skype as your reading will be just as good. Ready to get together?
Wanna know how good I am?
Check out what Anna Priadka, Tracey Welch and other happy clients have to say, here.
Wanna know more about me?
I'll keep it simple and quirky with these ? facts:
1. I love being a Psychic Medium but you won't find me hugging a tree. Me I love to keep it real.
2. I heart small dogs, especially Chihuahua's. Say "Hi" to Kiki and Peter.
3. I've got a serious addiction to Natures Heart Chocolate Goldenberries. They're a super food. That's my excuse anyway.
4. At 21, I used to be a cobbler. when I would handle people's shoes I would pick up psychic impressions and messages from spirit. (Bit weird I know.)
5. Dawn and I got married in Gibraltar, Spain. We picked 2 random people to be our witnesses and did a John and Yoko. It felt great doing something so spontaneous. Introducing my biggest inspiration - Dawn.
6. I lived and worked abroad as a Psychic Medium in Portugal, Morocco and Marbella. Where I worked with many famous faces (hush, hush). I've now swopped my flip flops for my Cooler's slippers now I'm back in blighty.
7. I LOVE MY JOB! I love giving spirit their voice to say hello not goodbye. I love giving those nuggets of evidence that nobody else but you could know. I love seeing those Aha moments when we take a sneaky peek into your future.
That's what I hope to do for you.
Are you ready?